The excitement of planning a wedding can easily turn into anxiety with all of the daunting “to-dos” and “must-haves.” Add to the mix your unique personality and your sweet dream can become an utter nightmare. Luckily, Robert Stanfield, a wedding and event planner of 15 years, has the expertise to guarantee your special day comes out picture perfect. Here are some of his quick tips that perfectly melt your unique personality traits with varying wedding themes.
Subtle clues in your wedding ceremony are possible without making your wedding day look like game night.
- Color scheme: choose linens, flowers and cake icing that represent your favorite team’s colors.
- Go all out for your reception and have active game stations playing throughout.
It’s all about making your big day tasteful without it looking like a designer-sponsored event.
- Model your table centerpieces after your favorite designer’s signature packaging.
- Trendy bridal party outfits and not so traditional shoes. Converse All-Star sneakers are trending more and more with men.
Like the saying goes: “Less is more.” Do not over indulge. Keeping everything simple is the way to go.
- Location, Location, Location – pick a venue that already has all the bells and whistles set in place.
- For the reception, consider a buffet dinner with open seating. That way guests can choose for themselves.
Fun lovers and the eccentric have some of the best weddings. Their weddings are non-traditional in every way.
- Make your wedding a themed event where your guests participate. Showcase the quirky ideas you love and run with it from location to decorations.
- Enlist a wedding planner who thinks outside of the box so they can fully conceptualize and implement your unique vision.
A demanding client requires a team of multiple-level staff that can handle all of the special details and requests.
- It’s best to have the whole affair hosted by a resort or hotel, this way no details will be left unattended and the couple will feel like royalty.
- Buy the best of the best, but stay away from customization. That way you won’t get hung up on minor details.
“I have done a large variety of weddings, from religious, destination, private residence to grand resorts, and each wedding is different,” marvels Stanfield. “I do my very best to bring the wishes of my clients to life. It’s all about the synergy between the couple and the planner.”
To enlist Stanfield’s services, you can reach him at Robert Stanfield Designs via email at [email protected] or by phone at 954-303-4448.